Eldora Announces 2015 Date for 1-800-CAR-CASH Mud Summer Classic
Marquee NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Event Remains One-Of-A-Kind
As Only Dirt Race on NASCAR National Series Schedules
ROSSBURG, Ohio (Aug. 26, 2014) — The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will return to Eldora Speedway in 2015. Officials from Eldora and NASCAR announced that Wednesday, July 22 will be the third annual 1-800-CAR-CASH Mud Summer Classic at the legendary high-banked, half-mile dirt oval in rural Ohio.
Eldora maintains its position as the only dirt track on any of the 2015 NASCAR National Series calendars. Pricing for tickets and campsites will remain consistent with previous years.
The announcement, which coincided with the release of the 2015 schedules for all three of the NASCAR National Series – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series –was broadcast live on FOX Sports 1’s NASCAR RaceHub and NBC Sports Network’s NASCAR America.
With confirmation of 1-800-CAR-CASH Mud Summer Classic, scheduling of Eldora’s traditional Major Events is now complete:
· Thursday-Friday-Saturday, June 4-5-6: $100,000-to-win Dirt Late Model Dream® (21st annual)
· Friday and Saturday, July 17-18: $50,000-to-win Kings Royal® Weekend (32nd annual)
· Wednesday, July 22: 1-800-CAR-CASH Mud Summer Classic (third annual)
· Thursday-Friday-Saturday, Sept. 10-12: World 100® Weekend (45th annual)
· Friday and Saturday, Sept. 25-26: Four Crown Nationals® (34th annual)
What's Up! Monday, March 22, 2016
1 year ago